Orlando Rape Defense Attorney
Our Sex Crimes Lawyer Can Provide Counsel
Rape is an extremely serious charge. Even just a rape accusation can haunt
you for the rest of your life. And yet the sad reality is that you can
be arrested for rape for simply misunderstanding your partner’s
willingness to engage in a sexual act.
If you are convicted of rape, you can expect to face the following penalties:
- If you are convicted of raping a person 12 years of age or older, you will
be charged with a second degree felony and can face up to 15 years in
prison and / or a fine of $10,000.
- If you are under the age of 18 and are charged with raping an individual
less than 12 years of age, you can be convicted of a life felony.
- An adult individual charged with raping an individual less than 12 years
of age can be sentenced to a capital felony.
Call Mazin Law at (407) 477-6744.
Attorney Mazin is available 24/7.
Call a Criminal Defense Lawyer at (407) 477-6744
False or exaggerated accusations as well as media involvement can make
these cases particularly complex. Even if you are just being investigated,
you need to make sure your rights remain protected by securing proven
legal defense. Attorney Lyle Mazin is an
Orlando criminal defense attorney who can investigate your case, assert any possible defenses, and navigate
you through the criminal court process in an effective manner.
Mazin Law can help you in the following ways:
- Retain the help of an expert investigator, who can check for inconsistencies
in evidence or conflicting victim statements.
- Look into the DNA evidence, how it was gathered and how it was tested to
determine its validity.
- Examine the victim’s mental state at the time of the incident and
any underlying ulterior motives.
If you want an improved chance at exoneration, call Mazin Law and request your
free consultation with our
Orlando sex crimes attorneys today! You can reach Lyle Mazin by calling the firm at (407) 477-6744
at your earliest convenience!