Meet Lyle Mazin
Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyer
Backed by extensive experience handling high profile criminal cases, including violent felony charges, Attorney Lyle B. Mazin has been widely recognized for his quality legal services by both his clients and peers in the legal community. When it comes to defending his clients, Mr. Mazin is an unyielding and passionate advocate.
He cares deeply about justice, as exampled by his dedication to exposing the corruption in the pre-trial monitoring in Orange County criminal cases.
As a qualified and seasoned defense lawyer, he frequently offers legal counsel and analysis to media outlets and often lectures at the University of Central Florida.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.S. Criminology - 2001
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Sex Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Felonies & Misdemeanors
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Battery
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- Past Emergency Medical Technician with Empress Emergency Medical Services
- Past FireFighter with Town of Mamaroneck Fire Department
- Past Co-Operative Intern with United States Secret Service
- Certified American Red Cross CPR instructor
- Completed Advanced Defender College and Masters in DUI Program
- Member of the Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Recipient of Westchester County Life Saving Award for the resuscitation of a cardiac arrest victim